“GRATITUDE unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feat, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
- Melanie Beattie
Here is my ever-growing list of things I am grateful for:
- I am grateful for a new reader, Welcome PlanetNicola.
- I am grateful for my growing sense of self assurance.
- I am grateful for both my cats, and that they haven’t gotten sick much.
- I am grateful for the ability to think and reflect.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to create who I want to be, even if it takes tons of work and years and years.
- I am grateful to my parents for unconditional support and love.
- I am grateful for all the wonderful people I have met on WordPress.
- I am grateful for the ability to read and write.
- I am grateful that I called my surgeon this morning and could get an appointment for this same morning.
- I am grateful for modern western medicine, and my free access to healthcare.
- I am grateful that I am able to see, hear, smell, touch and taste.
- I am grateful that I can walk.
- I am grateful that I can afford to feed myself, even if I can’t always afford the most expensive, or healthiest, food.
- I am grateful for this blog, this free space where I can express anything I want.
What are you grateful for?
Click here to see my inspiration, a list created by Mary and Bob’s Journal.